- Family Education Centre, Parenting Workshops
Parents Matter, Resource Tip Sheets for Parents and much more
- Action For Family Literacy Ontario
Sparks & Beavers through Scouts Canada
- The Hanen Centre, Helping You Help Children Communicate
- Zero to Three, National Centre for Infants, Toddlers and Families
- Developmental Assets, by Search Institute, 40 common sense, postitive experiences and qualities that help influence choices young people make and help them become caring, responsible adults.
- Parenting in Peel, Health link- Preganancy and Child Health Information - Whether you’re thinking of having a baby, are pregnant or are caring for a child, this site offers information to help you make healthy choices for you and your children.
- Nipissing District Developmental Screen (NDDS), an innovative developmental screening tool for infants and children up to 6 years of age, to be completed by a parent or health/child care professional. Early identification is the first step in early intervention. www.ndds.ca
Peel Community Information Database
Can’t find what you’re looking for contact Information Peel at 905-890-9432