- Family Education Centre, Parenting Workshops
Parents Matter, Resource Tip Sheets for Parents and much more
Sparks & Beavers through Scouts Canada
- The Hanen Centre, Helping You Help Children Communicate
- Zero to Three, National Centre for Infants, Toddlers and Families
- Developmental Assets, by Search Institute, 40 common sense, postitive experiences and qualities that help influence choices young people make and help them become caring, responsible adults.
- Parenting in Peel, Health link- Preganancy and Child Health Information - Whether you’re thinking of having a baby, are pregnant or are caring for a child, this site offers information to help you make healthy choices for you and your children.
- Nipissing District Developmental Screen (NDDS), an innovative developmental screening tool for infants and children up to 6 years of age, to be completed by a parent or health/child care professional. Early identification is the first step in early intervention. www.ndds.ca
- How Does Learning Happen? Ontario's Pedagogy for Early Years A resource about learning through relationships for those who work with young children and their families.
Resource Lending Library:
Resource Connection Peel 905-507-9360 x311 - The Resource Connection Peel (RCP) at CDRCP is a resource lending library that provides access to resources, equipment and materials for loan. These materials are available for families, educators, teachers, respite workers and other individuals working with children and families or children and adults with special needs.
Peel Community Information Database
Can’t find what you’re looking for contact Information Peel at 905-890-9432